domenica 11 dicembre 2011

Few more days to go...

Here I am.
A few more days on this sofa, in my cute but now really cold apartment, since the temperature dropped down last week, and then I'm going to use my one way ticket.

What Am I going to miss about Shanghai after (almost) four years here? 

Maybe the blue sky? I don't think so, because here the blue sky is rare.
Maybe the weather? Nope: super hot in summer, and without central heating in winter; and the AC does not help much.
Maybe the old men spitting on the pedestrian road? No way.
Maybe the dog’s owner that walk their pet and they wear pajamas? Well, that is funny.
But I am going to miss all my friends. And all the funny and happy moments we spent together, like the dinner at dongbei restaurant last Friday.

Food was delicious, and we had enough (?) beer.


3 commenti:

Epaminonda ha detto...

I didn't see Tao around the table.

CyberLuke ha detto...

Quando si abbandona un luogo, una compagnia, un lavoro o una persona, l'umanità si divide in due: chi tende a ricordare solo le cose positive, e si lascia prendere da nostalgie e struggimenti vari, e chi ricorda solo le cose cattive, sentendosi liberata finalmente da un peso insostenibile.
Tu dove ti poni?

laFra ha detto...

mamma mia che domanda filosofica! haha
e cmq preferisco nascondermi dietro un classico: no comment.