lunedì 28 febbraio 2011

Clubbing in Shanghai

Today (argh!!!) I'm going back to Chinese class.
I'm masochist, no doubt about it.

So last week-end I enjoy my social life (do I have one?) going clubbing, Friday and Sunday night as well. For a nun like me it's a miracle.

Friday at BR there was "little Italy party": free pizza and italian music (on the Bund - Shanghia - China). I was jumping like a frog on "l'italiano medio". At the end I was sticky and scary.

Sunday horny guys bring me to dance at Zapata's, where (as they assumed) there suppose to be a lot of Chinese and Russian (hot) girls. For the record: I didn't queuing when I went to the washroom. Such a place! Old (and fat) man looking for girls that are clubbing somewhere else.

Sunday I was in coma, but happy.
Now I'm afraid to meet my laoshi.

That's all.
Ophelia.

2 commenti:

Epaminonda ha detto...

Dear Ophelia,
do you mean chinese language is like a Great Wall for you?

laFra ha detto...

indeed